What does Mighma mean?
- There is no direct translation for 'Mighma' in any language. Owner and founder Kullen Lockwood operated a Call of Duty team in 2012 called Mighma, and it ended within a year. When Lockwood wanted to make an entertainment and clothing brand, he turned back to the name Mighma.
"We wanted a unique name that would reflect our unique content."
How long does fulfillment take?
- Our merchandise is printed and shipped from the team at Printful. 97.66% of their orders are shipped within 5 business days.
When will I be charged for my order?
- You will be charged when you place your order.
What countries do you ship to?
- We ship internationally to North America and Europe. There are only a handful of countries that shipping is not available to.
Can I change/cancel my order?
- Once an order is placed, we're unable to edit the address or modify the items in your order. Please ensure that all information provided is accurate before finalizing your order.
What payment methods are available?
- We accept payments through PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, Maestro, American Express, Alipay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Microsoft Pay and WeChat Pay.
What is your refund policy?
- All sales are final and orders cannot be returned under any circumstances. If an order is lost, stolen, damaged, or defective; please contact us at [email protected] within 30 days with proof of your claim for a replacement order.
How do I become a Mighma affiliate?
- We recruit any entertainer including streamers, photographers, artists, and more. We encourage individuals who are intertested in becoming an affiliate to consistently provide content on their platform of choice and actively support the brand. Our team will be more likely to see your content if you tag @MighmaOfficial on posts.
When is the next merch drop?
Follow us on Twitter to see updates first.